ONLINE BOOKING OPEN
- Full price: £6
- Concessions: £4 (16 or under, students, over 60, unemployed, disabled)
to buy tickets In person
- From June 24 - 26, tickets and Frequent Fringer Vouchers will be on sale for cash or cheque from the central box-office at Queen Anne's Café on The Strand from 11am to 3pm.
- During the festival, tickets for any show can be bought, with cash or cheque, from the central box-office at Queen Anne's Café on The Strand which will be open from 11am to 8pm on Thursday & Friday and 11am - 6pm on Saturday & Sunday.
- Ticketed Venue box-offices will sell tickets - for cash or cheque - only for the next performance in that venue.
- Frequent Fringer Vouchers will be available at all box-offices.
- Please note: you can't buy tickets for Pay-What-You-Will performances nor can places be reserved. Try to get there early..
to buy tickets online
- You can purchase tickets and e-Frequent Fringer Vouchers online through this website.
- The small handling fee goes direct to the online payment company.
- In order to buy tickets, you will first need to register.
- Next, select the show you want to buy tickets for, click on the title of the show to take you to the show page, then click on the performance you wish to book for.
- Please note: you can't buy tickets for Pay-What-You-Will performances.
Frequent Fringer Vouchers
- During the festival, you will be able to buy Frequent Fringer Vouchers for £18.
- Each Frequent Fringer Voucher can be redeemed for single tickets to 6 different performances of your choice (working out at £3 per performance).
- Frequent Fringer Vouchers cannot be shared between different people.
- Please keep your Frequent Fringer Vouchers safe as they cannot be replaced if you lose them!
- E-Fringers - i.e. Frequent Fringer Vouchers bought via the website - can be redeemed for tickets through the website or at a Fringe TheatreFest box-office.
- Performances in alt spaces are "Pay-What-You-Will".
- No money changes hands until after the performance when you will be invited to contribute to a collection.
- There will be easily identifiable collecting buckets in the hands of a steward.
- We ask you to be guided by the price structure for regular venues - but not to feel embarrassed if you wish to contribute more!
- Performers are not paid a fee - only whatever their audience is willing to give.
- In all cases, 100% of the money collected - whether from tickets or pay-what-you-will - goes to the performers.
- Every audience member aged 13+ needs a Fringe Badge to enter a ticketed venue.
- Fringe Badges are available at any of the box-offices and at certain alt space venues for just £1.
- This one-off payment of just £1 is the only charge that Fringe TheatreFest makes towards the running of the festival
as all ticket money and Pay-What-You-Will collection goes to the performers.
Thank you for your support.